Today companies actively participate in a digital world in constant advance, certainly this evolution brings tremendous benefits, but it also generates risks of being exposed to cyberattacks that can produce great economic losses. Considering the above, it is relevant to put prevention aspects in IT security at the center.
Our Security and Operational Prevention service offers supervision and detection of possible sources of vulnerability in your IT infrastructure, for which it considers carrying out a set of periodic activities that encompass different control areas. Once the vulnerability points have been detected, a report is generated with the measures that must be taken to mitigate and update to a higher level of protection, reducing the risk status.
Our functions are:
- Regular security update on Linux and Windows servers.
- Hardening and securitization of Unix / Linux and Windows servers
- Analysis of ports of exposed and visible on the internet.
- Threat detection with IPS / IDS and HoneyPots
- Detection and analysis of vulnerabilities in web services and systems
- Management of component updates such as: Themes, plugins and WordPress Core.
- Hardening on WordPress systems.
- Have qualified IT security personnel.
- Strengthen prevention and information protection strategies.
- Maintain the operational continuity of your business.
- Specialized advice.